How Our Selling Process Works
1. CONTACT US
The first thing to do is get in touch with us so we can help you sell your items.
2. SET PRICES
As a Broker and together with you we will set the best price for your item(s).
3. WE SELL IT
QuintaBay will display your products on our selling channels.
4. WE PAY YOU
After we sell your item(s) we will contact you to pay you.
START SELLING NOW
What do you need to know
- You declare to be a sole owner and possessor of the asset and that the same is free of any onus, charges or limitations and assume full responsibility for any damage that the same might incur or cause. Any false declarations in relation to the assets, the ownership, qualities or conditions are of your absolute responsibility.
- You should deliver to QuintaBay the assets to be sold and stipulate the price for the same.
- QuintaBay will charge a commission of 25% for amounts up to 2.500 euro.
- QuintaBay will pay you within 5 working days after the asset sale effectively occurs and the respective price received an amount equivalent to the price less the amount mentioned in 3.
- You can, at any time, as long as you notify within at least 3 working days in advance take back the asset delivered for sale, without incurring any charges or expenses.
- QuintaBay can also request you to take back the asset delivered for sale by informing you of the time availability and giving the time limit to take back the asset.
- QuintaBay can discard or in any way dispose of the asset after 6 months given to take back the asset.
- If it is found that the asset is either stolen or fake, QuintaBay will communicate this to the competent authorities and deliver the asset and any documents supplied and or signed by you including this contract to these authorities. The offender will face civil and/or criminal liability for these actions.
- If you want to display your item in our showroom for a period of one month, a non-refundable deposit of 15 euros per item will be collected from you. Renewal for a further one month instalment will be charged at the same rate. You will be responsible for all the fees associated with the collection of the asset at the end of a one-month period should the item remain unsold or if the first grantor wishes to have returned to possession.
- If you only wish to make use of our media-channels, we will display your item(s) free of charge for a period of no longer than 6 months.
- Watches and high end jewellery will be advertised via social media channels and will not be placed physically in our showroom , only on iPads and electronic picture frames that can be rented on a monthly basis (see 9).
- For clothing we only accept items from 100 euros selling price and higher. For other items than clothing we only accept products from 300 euros selling price and higher. All clothing must be spotless and dry cleaned before handed in to the QuintaBay showroom.
- Unsold Items can (on request) be placed on Auction in our cooperation with the Auction House in Faro.