How Our Selling Process Works
1. CONTACT US
The first thing to do is get in touch with us so we can help you sell your items.
2. SET PRICES
As a Broker and together with you we will set the best price for your item(s).
3. WE SELL IT
QuintaBay will display your products on our selling channels.
4. WE PAY YOU
After we sell your item(s) we will contact you to pay you.
START SELLING NOW
What do you need to know
- The Customer declares to be the sole owner and possessor of the asset(s) and that the same is free of any onus, charges or limitations and assume full responsibility for any damage that the same might incur or cause. Any false declarations in relation to the assets, the ownership, qualities or conditions are of your absolute responsibility.
- The Customer will notify the Supplier of any defects, faults or any material to the value of the item(s) prior to a contingent Offer Price being issued by the Supplier.
- The Customer warrants that when sending the Supplier photographs or videos, they are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of the item offered. Information regarding the item(s) must include: relevant brand names, appropriate serial numbers, condition and any additional information which will aid the Supplier with the information required to appropriately assess whether they are able to be sold through the Supplier’s service and their value.
- The Customer will not ask the Supplier to sell counterfeit, restricted or prohibited items.
- The Customer will not act in any way which will interfere with the proper and fair process once underway.
- The Customer will indemnify the Supplier against any loss or damage including loss of commission.
- The Customer understands they will not be able to withdraw items from the sales process if the Supplier has made commitments to buyers.
- The Supplier shall not be liable to the Customer, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, misrepresentation, restitution and/or otherwise howsoever arising under any legal theory whatsoever, arising under or in connection with this Contract for:
- a) Loss of profits;
- b) Loss of sales or business;
- c) Depletion of goodwill;
- d) Loss of data or information;
- e) Any indirect or consequential loss.
- f) We do not provide any warranty on the Goods. The Customer needs to rely on the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The Customer understands we use independent experts to authenticate the goods. The Supplier can take no responsibility for the work/conclusions of these experts. If the expert opinion is later found to be incorrect then the Customer will indemnify the Supplier against any costs arising as a result of that.
- The Customer delivers the Supplier the asset(s) to be sold, stipulate the price for the same on a minimum of……
The Supplier will charge a commission as follows:
- a) 25% of the sale price for amounts up to €5000 + IVA
- b) 20% of the sale price for amounts between €5001-10,000 + IVA
- c) 15% of the sale price for amounts between €10,001- €20,000 + IVA
- d) 10% of the sale price for amounts between €20,001- €30,000 + IVA
- e) 5% of the sale price for amounts over €30.001 + IVA
- All sales are subject to our current ‘eCommerce Seller’ terms and conditions, as published here
- Without additional notice, the Supplier can enter the Customer into a contractual agreement for sale with a buyer. Ownership will transfer directly to the buyer on payment to the Supplier.
- Where items are returned to us by the buyer, eCommerce fees are refunded but postage fees are not.
- The Supplier will pay the Customer the Net Sale price 20 working days after the assets(s) sale has been agreed and the relevant sale price has been received by the Supplier. The Net Sale price will be an amount equivalent to the Sale price less the commission amount agreed and set put in Paragraph 10 above and any sales related expenses agreed with the Customer.
- The Customer, at any time, as long as the Supplier is notified at least 30 working days in advance can take back the assets(s) delivered for sale with a withdrawal fee of 10% of the agreed sale price.
- The Supplier can, at any time, request the Customer to collect the asset(s) within a 30 working day time period.
- If it is found that the asset is stolen, fake, or similar, the Supplier will communicate to the competent authorities and deliver the asset and any documents supplied or signed by the Customer including this contract to these authorities. The offender may face civil and/or criminal liability for these actions. The Supplier accepts no responsibility between you and buyer and only acts as a broker in respect of this agreement.
- The Customer indemnifies the Supplier against any costs arising as a result of actions referred to in Paragraph 17.
- Jewellery will be stored securely in a safe whilst it is held by the Supplier. They will be advertised via social media channels and will not be placed physically in our showroom unless requested.
- For clothing we only accept items from €100 selling price and higher; for other items we only accept from €300 selling price and higher. All clothing must be spotless and cleaned before being handed into the Supplier.
- All Sales are final. We do not accept returns for refund or exchange.
- This contract is signed in good faith between the parties. Any disputes in connection with this agreement will be governed by the Law of Portugal and would be heard by the Courts of Loulé. The Portuguese version of this agreement is the official contract.